We at Mysteries of India (MOI) are fully committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, whilst determined to provide you with the best possible experience when enquiring, booking and travelling with us. We have all necessary systems and practices in place to ensure the personal information we gather and store about you is accurate, minimised and only accessible by those that need it for smooth operations of your trip. We also realise that it is important for you to understand how we use your personal information.
When you book and travel with us, we want to offer you the experiences that you have been envisioning. To enable us to do this, we will need to request you for some personal information. We very well understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe, so please be rest assured that we will always be open with you about how we collect, share and store your personal data.
We will request you for information such as your name and contact information, your email address, and, when you travel with us, your passport details, dietary requirements and any medical conditions that we need to be aware of to ensure your trip is designed to your choice and needs.
We primarily collect your personal data for the following reasons:
● To give you the best possible experience when visiting our website on a computer or mobile phone.
● So we can contact you successfully if you get in touch with us or ask us for information.
● To ensure that we make the right arrangements When we are planning your trip.
● To share possible holiday ideas with you that could be of specific interest.
How we share your personal information:
● We will only either ask you for personal information directly or, with your permission, gather it while you use our website.
● We will never share your personal information with third parties for any marketing and promotion activities.
● We will share your personal information to the verified service providers only so that we can provide you with a great service when you are travelling with us.
Safeguarding your personal data:
We keep your personal information securely, and we ensure it is only retained for the period of time that is needed.